Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Paper Market

Sadly, I have no recollection how I found this stationery round-up. I found the link in my email archives, and I'm glad I did. There are some great finds here. This mysterious link made me take a closer look at what How magazine is all about. They describe themselves like this:

HOW magazine’s goal is to help designers, whether they work for a design firm, for an in-house design department or for themselves, run successful, creative, profitable studios.

HOW strives to serve the business, technological and creative needs of graphic-design professionals. The magazine provides a practical mix of essential business information, up-to-date technological tips, the creative whys and hows behind noteworthy projects, and profiles of professionals who are influencing design.


But you know where I'm wishing I could be right now? In the middle of the Designer's Marketplace at their design conference in Austin, Texas. Want to join me?

2 comments:

e said...

I really, really want to go. When am I going to get a huge amount of money so I can do things like this all day instead of work? Oh yeah. I think that might be never. Or at least not for a little while.

Sarah said...

Isn't it all really pleasing? I think we should go. I have a hard time understanding why we don't each have a wealthy benefactor already.