Thursday, February 18, 2010

Upon a Fold

I am in love.



I totally get why people say that Twitter is ridiculous. It's something that is not necessary to our survival and seems even more self-indulgent and vain than blogging. And with each entry only 140 characters or less, how could someone possibly pack meaningful information into a Twitter update?

And yet. I have found that people can be hilarious, companies have turned around PR nightmares, and (my favorite) I've discovered treasure troves of inspiration. And today that inspiration is a new online shop based in Sydney, Australia.



Patricia from A Little Hut alerted me that Inside Out mentioned their new favorite shop, Upon a Fold, and it is beautiful. I can't wait to see how this new little shop grows. I'm adding it to my list of reasons to visit Australia.

Photos from Inside Out and Upon a Fold.

1 comment:

e said...

I can't believe that getting the bends with me is not on your list.