Thursday, April 23, 2009

Burgeoning Bookworks

The University of Utah's book arts program (which I love love love) has a show coming up: Burgeoning Bookworks opens on May 1 in the Special Collections Gallery in the J. Willard Marriott Library (on the 4th floor). My lovely friend Valori has been in the Artists' Books class this semester and will be exhibiting, along with the rest of her class, her final project. I'm not positive, but I believe her final book will include photo booth pictures from many of her friends.

Pictures like this:



And much more blackmail fodder. I can't wait to see her final project, as well as the projects of the other students. Congrats to the artists, and I'll see you there!

1 comment:

Maureen Minson said...

I love photo booth pictures! Unfortunately there aren't many places to get them anymore. It's rather tragic.