Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gingerbread House

My brain's been on what to make for the ornament swap lately, and this is one idea I was toying with.



A little gingerbread house made from folded paper. So I put together one for you to cut out and fold out if you'd like. Punch a hole in the top for a loop of ribbon and hang it on the tree.



Or fill the house with treats and set one at each place at your Christmas table.



I'm thinking of folding up a bunch of these next year to use as an advent calendar. The door's the perfect size to write in a number.

Want to play? It's easy.
1. Cut out along the solid lines.

2. Fold along the dotted lines.

3. Glue. Attach a ribbon to the rooftop or set up a little tabletop village.

To begin, just save this image to your computer:


Want to color your own? Here's a blank version. If you make your own, I'd love to see what you come up with!


Merry merry!

No comments: