Thursday, July 30, 2009

Cardboard Boxes

I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, because I feel like I haven't lived in my current apartment for long at all (a little over a year), but I'm moving. Again. Which means that, though I want to talk to you about the huge map filing cabinet that I bought for $25, about scrapbooking tools, about quilling, about papercutting, about everything that I love or love to hate, I have to pack. I have to clean, move, reconstruct furniture, and organize. And then un-pack. So I have to say see you next week. I'll be back, with better pictures taken in my better lit apartment, with pictures of my new home while it's still clean, and pictures from my papery birthday, when I turned 25.

Thank you for your patience, for your reading, and for your comments. You're really pretty, and I'm glad you're here.

1 comment:

Marci said...

A map cabinet? Im so jealous. I hope you fill it with maps and let me come look at it